Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Female Abdominal Pain More Condition_symptoms Severe Abdominal Pain-Female?

Severe Abdominal Pain-Female? - female abdominal pain more condition_symptoms

I had severe abdominal pain left in the place of the ovary during the past few years and beyond.
However, last January was so strong that I had fainted at work, to be transported to the hospital.
Analgesics do not work after prescriptions.Two 3 different ones and perscribed tramadol Hyrdocodone
The gynecological examination and CT scan showed no signs of anything. Also cysts that have a story from.
The scans showed that I am the normal amount of fluid in my abdomen.
It was not as severe pain and stable over the past month, but about 3 times a week I will this explosion of pain in the region, makes me stop what I'm having.
I am very sad with this pain. I can not even perform daily tasks without fear and I fell to my knees in pain as

Has anyone any idea what could be the cause?

3 comments:

deelori8... said...

I do not know if it helps, but I also had severe abdominal pain. I propose, however. Finally, my gynecologist has one Laporoscopy them through the navel and vagina. I have never (in any of the tests, many of them), but when she finally produced, we found lot of adhesions. It has eliminated most of them, just because some are too dangerous to remove. I have not had stomach pain since. I want to talk to your gynecologist Dr. Hope help. It can not your problem, but we need to do more than X-rays and CAT scans.

R said...

I am sure that a check for appendicitis, but otherwise everything I can think in the cysts.


I suggest get a second opinion.

dENISE D said...

Has anyone even checked your pancreas? These can be a pain in the left side. I think it is a simple blood sample. We hope you find your problem quickly.

Post a Comment